Health PolicyHudsonville Robotics has aligned our policies with the Hudsonville Public Schools and the Ottawa County Heath Department. Our official document is available in the link below but here is a abbreviated list. A robotics participant is a student or adult mentor / advisor involved in the robotics program.
- Hudsonville Robotics must have a signed Assumption of Risk waiver on file for all participants in the program.
- Participants that do not feel well should stay home.
- All participants in the program must wear an approved facial covering at all times when in the Robotics Center area. Students may take their mask off if they are outside of the area and socially distant.
- All participants will complete a health screen survey and have their temperature scanned before entering.
- Any participant that does not meet the requirements of the survey will not be allowed to participate.
- Only participants will be allowed in the robotics area.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Participants are required to use the hand sanitizer before and after using shared areas.
- Students may use the bathroom facilities inside, one at a time
- No food or drink will be permitted in the robotics area.